Sunday, October 20, 2013

Got my very own camera!

Hellooo! Okay how should I start this post with?

Yesterday mom bought a camera for me that I've mentioned last post! It's the Sony NEX-5T! I thought my parents were bringing me to the Midvalley exhibition hall but they changed their mind, mum went there to buy it first, and when I came home from school I saw plastic bags on the table!! Words can't express how grateful I am to have these wonderful parents, although they always said it's a waste to buy and etc but believe me, parents still love their children no matter what. Haha!! Sometimes we should be grateful even though they can't get us what we want, cuz sometimes it's what they can only afford. Always be grateful!! Praise the Lord!

So yeah, what do normal girls do when they get their camera? Camwhore!! Wohooo. Lol. I love how this camera has this function of moving the screen 180 degrees for you to camwhore, lolllll. You can move the screen in any position that you can see your face, it's really cool though! And it has touch-screen function but I don't really use it cuz my fingerprints will be on the screen and it makes it looks dirty and I had to wipe it always after using :/ Hope there's screen protector that doesn't leaves fingerprints like handphones lolol.


I bought the white version of the camera! It consists of 3 different colors which is Black, Grey and White. I chose white because it looked more chio and elegant. HAHAH. Seriously so beautiful, not kidding. And it can edit photos, and most surprisingly it can take panorama photos. Also, I'm not sure if it can take photos underwater or not, or is it another camera I've checked online? There are many awesome functions within this camera but I need time to learn how to use them all lolol. Anyway, the whole package consists of a camera, a lens, an extra battery, a bag for the camera, and a warranty card.





I think I heard my parents say that Sony has a bigger lens compared to other brands of camera. At first I don't really like how big is it but it's so pretty actually!!!

I will end this post with some of my camwhore photos! Btw I love how the cameras has the auto function of setting timer if you're using "selca mode" so you can get ready to say cheese! Anyway you can change it if you don't want the timer to be set. Anyway, lolol sorry for all the ugliness but these are what I got. HAHAHA


Below these 2 photos I edited with my pc cuz of the pimples! Sorry cuz the camera too HD all my pimples were to be seen ):



Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache