Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Little Korea @ Sunway Mentari

Few days ago I went to have dinner at a Korean restaurant with my family! Unexpectedly my mom requested it cuz apparently she doesn't has a big thing for Korean cuisine haha. Anyway, this restaurant was introduced by my cousins few months ago. This was the second time I'm dining here!

What's good about this restaurant is they have different floors, if you are dining with a big family you can choose the larger place in a room at another floor. But this time it's only the 4 of us so we picked the lower floor!

Korean cuisine is famous with their side dishes. No matter what you eat they will still have side dishes, and what's the best of it is that you can add and add them if you love it! And did I mention it's free?!

At first, we were served with these two dishes. I think it's free also...? Cuz we didn't ordered them :O


Soon, the side dishes were served.. Personally I love the spicy vegetables and the anchovies the most!!


We ordered a set of meat which consists pork, chicken and seafood!! Wanted beef but mom doesn't eat beef so we ordered the rest :D Not only that, we also ordered kimchi jigae, and a plate of ddukbokki (Korean ricecake)




Shouldn't have blog at this time T_T I'm starving looking at these pictures!! Ahhh, so yummy!!


Our meat set was the last to be served, omg I can say IT'S THE BEST!!! The chicken was so yummy and it's like heaven!! They also provide cabbage for us to wrap the meat inside, you can add sauce, garlic, rice into it. I watched a lot of shows and they bite the whole thing with just one bite. I think it's the best cuz you can eat everything in just one bite!

The price is reasonable, and the food is awesome! The environment, service is pretty good too :) Definitely coming back to have another meal here!

The address:
Little Korea
No. 28, Jalan PJS 8/18, Dataran Menteri Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Tel : +603 - 5630 0848


By the way, it's Christmas Eve today!! Didn't really did shopping for Christmas this year T_T But anyway, had lunch with mom's friends today during lunch, thanks for the satisfying meal!!! 


Merry Christmas everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache