Monday, December 9, 2013

Big Bad Wolf book fair 2013

Hello! Today is a productive day again :D Woke up real early in the morning for maths tuition, 4 hours straight. After that, we went to the Big Bad Wolf book fair that is located in The Mines International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC). 

It's been a long time since I've last read a book, and of course I went to the Bookfest 2013 (click to read the post) back then on August, bought 3 fiction books. To be honest, I haven't finish reading the second book, hahahaha. Suddenly had this thought for myself, to study more English books to improve my poor writing skills.

Thanks to Nurul and her brother of course, who brought us all the way to The Mines (it's really far from my place), and my dad who paid for my books!

The fair is on going from 6-15 December, 24 hours straight without closing. So for people who wanna avoid the crowd, can go during midnight lolol. I was really excited to go to this book fair, cuz the book prices are crazy hella cheap!! Although the books might be kinda old, but it's kinda worth it cuz it's freaking cheap! Enjoy 75%-95% discounts for ALL 3 million books!



Despite it's on a Monday, there were many people too! At first I was quite spirited to find books that I want, then after a while I felt dizzy LOLLL, maybe there were toooooo much books and words that I've never seen for a long time during the holiday hahaha.

At the entrance, you can take a box from the helpful staffs. Some people even brought their luggage bags, and many stuffs to store their books. Omg so crazyyyy!!! Seeing some people choosing books like it's free, just check the book cover, read some of the description and then they just put into their bags! Wahlauu damn crazy I can say..

Some books while we were choosing :) 
Was shopping with HuiQi who ended up coming to the book fair together or else she had to be alone in the condominium haha :P

Time passed really fast and I didn't know I've picked these much books (maybe less for some people, lol). I was soooo exhausted. 

Bought 7 books in total. Most of the fiction novels are only RM8 for one! (Yes, it's 8 ringgit) Damn cheap right? Lol, I bought 7 books and it only costs RM56!!! Fuhhhh I wished I could get more, but I am not confident to finish them loll...

Bought 2 self-motivation books, I need to motivate myself to be more confident, lol.
My shyness has ruined many amazing plans.

Some fiction novels, I love reading fiction novels where I can imagine the situation myself, crazy.
I really love those novels with angels and fairies, lol. 
I felt it magical, cuz it doesn't exists in real lives, but at least they exists in novels. Hahahaha.
But too bad I didn't found any in this book fair T_T



By the way, there's a song I really like nowadays! It's EXO's Miracle in December :) This time I prefer Chinese version cuz the lyrics are really suitable and I can feel the meaning through the lyrics, touching.


I'll be learning the piano version of Miracle in December myself, hopefully it'll be a success hahaha. I am gonna upload some piano videos on my Dayre, so follow me if you have one! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache