Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Heirs (상속자들)

I feel like I have and must write a blog post about this awesome drama - The Heirs / The Inheritors (상속자들) Their famous quote of the drama, "He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight".


This drama had just ended, lots of dismay feeling, although the story line isn't very exciting, but the actors made me fell in love so hard with this drama!! Especially Lee Minho, I've watched his drama since Boys over Flowers, although I don't really like him that time because of his maggie mee hair, hahaha. I prefer Kim Hyun Joong though :P Then, his next drama was City Hunter. I am drown to his character in the drama once again, it was indeed an amazing drama of his. And then, this - The Heirs.

The drama started I guess on October 2013, I don't wanna watch first cuz it's painful to wait for the episodes. Cuz they release 2 episodes for a week, and then the painful feeling of waiting for subbed videos. Oh my, how I wish I know how to speak and read Korean fluently so I don't need to wait for subs.

The holiday started, I was kinda bored so I decided to just start watching the drama. Once I started, I can't stop myself. I watched rather fast and caught up till episode 16 I guess. The next 2 weeks of waiting for the last 4 episodes was the most painful moments in my holiday, hhahahaha.


This drama is mostly about the painful but sweet love of this couple, Kim Tan (Lee Minho) and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin-Hye). And the love triangle of them with Choi Youngdo (Kim Woobin). Of course, I like Kim Tan and Eun Sang together at first, then after that I don't know how I grew affection towards Youngdo's character. He was rather rude to Eunsang, but he still loves her, just another way of loving her.

The producers were really smart by picking handsome and pretty actors (also, famous). The actors were like 180cm and above in height!!!! Oh my gawdddd, and not forget to mention, they're all handsome and tall and myggggggoooooddddd, totally the perfect boyfriends.



I specially love Lee Bona (Krystal from f(x)) and Yun Chanyoung (Minhyuk from CN-Blue) as a couple!! They have the cutest relationship compared to the love triangle of Kim Tan, Eunsang and Youngdo.


Don't they two look so matching off camera? :* 


Both kisses were Chanyoung trying to be playful with Bona!! Oh my gawdd, why so cute?!! I literally screamed when I saw the cutest pecking scene in the last episode of Chanyoung and Bona :D

See how cute their relationship is?!!!


Chanyoung and his dad is so cute lolololllll 


And then, Kim Won (Choi Jin Hyuk) and his girlfriend, Jeon Hyun-Joo (Im Joo-Eun) has the saddest relationship of all T_T I thought there will be a reversion of plot that they two will end up together, but sadly, Kim Won chose the crown of wealth.. HyunJoo had to leave him in order for his success, and he ended up marrying a girl he doesn't like, but because of family business he had to sacrifice himself for the marriage. :'(


But then, Kim Won is a total hawtieeee :P


I also love this "relationship" of Kim Tan's mother and Eunsang's mother!! Although at first Kim Tan's mum always bully Eunsang's mother (she's her house's maid), but then they also have a cute relationship. Hahaha! Always laugh seeing them together :)


Why I love Youngdo's character? Kim Woobin totally pulled off this character really well, maybe he was born to look naughty hahahah. He was like so hawt, and everything he said is kinda... you know, hurtful but meaningful. I cried at the part where he finally reunited with his mother, and all he wanted was to call his mom, "Mom."


















Youngdo and Kim Tan were best friends when young, they had some conflict after that, and then when they were 18 they loved the same girl. Omg, tragic. Apparently the girl chose Kim Tan over Youngdo though, I wonder did he found his true love after that... I think his character is somewhat like, he tried to protect himself to not get hurt by hurting others. Mhmm, not good. But boy, you're still hotttttt :D

This was one of the famous line of Youngdo, hahahahaha.
  It makes me nervous too, lololll.

NOOOOOOO, don't be so cute!!!! T_T

I felt like I've been fangirling more of blogging bout the drama, hahahhaa. Anyway, hope you guys had fun reading my blog post, somewhat brings you back to the drama a little huh?? Hahaha, it's a nice drama with handsome actors and gorgeous actresses :D One of the best dramas of 2013 for me, although the story line was so-so. It was worth a watch ;)

Bye bye Lee Minho, you had the nicest hair cut in this drama!!! See you in your next film/drama! :D

 And omg, Kim Woobin, my latest favourite actor. So damn cute and handsome T_T 

/shots////// 
I'm dead, damn handsome and attractive even without trying.

Dear God, please give me one of this guys as my boyfriend, HAHAHHAHA.


By the way, I am in love with the OSTs of this drama!
Listen to them below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache