Friday, December 6, 2013

Short update: Terrell's 16th Birthday

I realised I've celebrated wayyy too much birthdays this year, haha! 
(And yes, this is another birthday post :P


Guess who's birthday is it today?! It's Terrell Thu's birthday :D A friend of mine who has been in the same class with me for 8 years, (ok I know I mentioned too much bout this), although we weren't that close before but idk why we became close starting from last year? Hahahaha.


On Monday, we had maths tuition together. We were supposed to celebrate his birthday today, we thought we have tuition on today but teacher changed the time T_T So plan changed. Prepared a kinda phailed surprise cuz it's quite rush lolol, but anyway hope you like it lah :D

Bought his present from Disneyland, Japan. Actually quite embarrassing but that idiot posted on Instagram omg :/ Although we won't be in the same class next year but pls don't forget me, and result don't so pro lah!!


Last but not least, Happy 16th Birthday, Terrell!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache