Monday, August 5, 2013

Bookfest 2013.

Hello, guys! I went to the 2013 Bookfest in Malaysia, it's in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Had a sudden urge to go for the bookfest lol.. As I don't really read storybooks and stuffs, and I don't really go to the bookstores. Normally I go to the bookstores to buy stationery and magazines. Kinda sad actually, I should improve myself hahaha.

Anyway, you have to buy ticket that costs RM2.50 if you're above age 18. If you're below age 18, you don't have to pay for the entry, but you need to show your I.C. Which sucks, cause me and my sister didn't bring our ICs. For God's sake, we look young lah please. Hahahaha. Anyway, we had to use our money to buy the unnecessary ticket cause we forgotten to bring our IC.....

For a person like me who rarely goes to the bookstores and stuffs, the bookfest seems damn large for me. I shouldn't wear the converse shoes cause my feet hurts like heck. But I still bought some books, a series of it, hope it doesn't disappoint me. And some stationery :)

After that, we went to Publika to have our lunch. Although we drank a cup of Starbucks which is kinda full already, Dad still insisted to bring us for lunch. We decided to have our lunch in Fat Boys Burger.




 Me and my sister's pick - Holy Caesar
Grilled season chicken, streaky bacon, romaine lettuce, sprinkles of parmesan, and topped with homemade caesar dressing on sesame bun.

Daddy's pick - Classic Royale.
Beef patty, streaky bacon, melted cheddar, spread with onion marmalade with sesame bun.

Overall, the food is satisfying, except I was really full after having a cup of Starbucks so I wasn't that hungry at that time. The food portion is quite huge actually, recommend to share with someone if you're not really an eater. 

Oh, 6 days more to Bangkok! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache