Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy Teacher's Day!

Yesterday was Teacher's Day in my school! After 4 years in Chong Hwa I finally had a chance to celebrate Teacher's Day at school. And guess what? It was far awesome than I thought! First session we played games that were prepared by some of our classmates. Some guys had punishment too! After that, we welcomed our class teacher by singing 4AXin之歌 to her, then we started having a food party! Took quite amount of pictures with the awesome classmates, although it was short but we had a great time together!

By the way, thanks to these awesome teachers that showed up in our class. Some didn't come, unfortunately. But our art teacher performed a small section using the guitar, he expressed his thankful towards us for celebrating Teacher's Day with him by singing! What a sweet guy. And some of my classmates performed too. Jack played the guitar while Shermaine is singing, Kyle is playing the violin and Elva danced to 4Minute's "What's Your Name". Everybody cheered and clapped for them, it's really amazing to see how talented these people are.

The white board is decorated by some people.

And of course, tons of pictures taken yesterday!

 Remember Lim, Janice Ping and me!
 Isabel and the adorbs Kerwen!
 Ning, me, class grass How Yuen :P
 awkward smile of Jason Koo.
 Jie Yin, Kang Teng.
This teacher shocked me with her beauty yesterday, Teacher Malini with make-up is freaking gorgeous!
 Terrell, Huiqi.
 Elva Saw!
 Idiot with eyes closed monitor, Alex.
 Yong Heng, me, and my form teacher trying to steal one of the corner in the picture haha!
 Kerwen and me!
 My Monday boyfriend, Terrell XD
 Most talented guy in class, Kyle.
 Not to forget a picture with the beautiful form teacher, Wei Siew :D
 Class flower Lorraine, me and Ning!
 Elva Saw, Teacher Malini and Jieyin!
 Elva, Jieyin, Hui Lun, Isabel, Kerwen
 Kang Teng!
 Jieyin, Chinese teacher, me and Chili!
 cute Hui Lun!
Isabel, Joey and Kian Qing! 
 Wei Siew, Jack Tom and me!
Kang Teng, me, Kerwen, Elva!

Below are some group shots.
Group shot with the Chinese teacher!

Cikgu Azuween dan baby Azuween!

Freaking kind Maths teacher!
Even big group shot with Cikgu Azuween and her yet to come baby.

Below are toilet shots with the girlsssssss!



Lastly, with the big family 4AXin of 2013. Love you guys so so so so much! Hope time can slower down a bit so we can spend our time together longer. Every school day with you guys makes my day amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache