Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hauls from Pavilion!

Hello! I'm gonna blog about hauls that I got from Pavilion yesterday. Well, so I followed my parents to Pavilion, they wanted to have lunch there and do some things. So, me and my sister went to 4th floor's Cotton On and Forever 21 to shop. I bought a high-waist shorts from Forever 21, it costs me RM95! Well, it's kinda pricy but it's quite pretty :) Good thing that is I've bought a size smaller than what I normally wear, so I'm quite happy.

Besides, I also got myself a white tank top, for my Lux Luv shirt I bought from H&M long time ago. I didn't had a chance to wear it cause I don't have a white tank top. Lol. Anyway, it's 15 bucks! Btw, I went to 5th floor's Miss Whatever to shop, I was just randomly seeing but then I saw the shoes that I wanted so much - Creepers! And it's the last and only pair, and it only costs RM25! Without hesitation I bought it lol. Although the size is I guess, one size bigger than my normal size but oh well.

I didn't bought really much cause I have many clothes already haha! I can't stop buying if I go to shop, so mummy and daddy asked me to stay at home instead.

Anyway, I'm thinking if I should attend my primary school's gathering on this coming Wednesday, at one of my friend's house. Nothing to do, just hangout and chit-chat with old friends. Guess it'll be kinda awkward cause we didn't really see each other lol. Dilemma.

Guess what? 15 days till my piano exam! 14 days soon. Took the exam once again, cause I failed it last year, 7 more marks till passing grade. Ugh, I'm really afraid actually, so worried that I'm too nervous in the exam hall and it makes my finger stiff so I can't play well. I should practice more everyday, so I could ensure that I can pass this time! God bless :)

Well, time to practice my piano! Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache