Thursday, June 20, 2013

The lucky number 6.

Hello, gonna blog something simple about today! Today, is I guess the luckiest and happiest day of my life. And somehow exciting and shocking too.

So in the morning, my friend asked teacher, "I wanna know the average" while I was doing my book-keep exercises. Then teacher replied her saying "Don't worry, you're in Top 10." Then, teacher suddenly said, "Jin Xuan (me) is also in the Top 10." Tbh, I didn't really believed it. I thought teacher was just joking around. Like wtf, my results sucks like heck and you say I got Top 10? Are you kidding me? Teacher said she'll announce Top 10 names in her period.

We waited anxiously, of course. I was thinking if it was a lie, or it is the truth. My heart keeps pounding nervously, although I show that I didn't give a damn on it. Finally, the last 2 periods are my form teacher's period. She announced the Top 10 name list, and guess what? I didn't think that I could get number 6 in class!! Since kindergarten I got 1st every year, and 2nd once. And during primary school's standard 1 I got Top 10, after that I have never gotten Top 10 anymore. Even when I'm dreaming, I can't believe I got 6th place in class. It was really shocking to me, not kidding. Anyway, my average is 71 so it is consider not bad for me, hope I can improve in the 2nd semester!

After school, I went home to get ready to go to see the orthopedist at Gleneagles Hospital. Me and my mom waited for quite a long time cause the queue is kinda long, but it's okay cause we chilled in Starbucks, and thanks to myself for downloading Barefoot Friends, I could watch the episode while I was waiting.

Finally, it is my turn. Of course, I was really nervous about what the doctor is going to respond and say. I showed him my new x-ray, and the old one did last year. He measured the spine's degrees and told me "It improved!!!" I almost burst out smiling and thank God for everything. Last year, my spine was 40 degrees, and now it's 36 degrees. Thank God that it didn't get worse but improved for 4 degrees!

Nowadays, I went for swimming lesson (I started on Wednesday), cause doctors said swimming can help my muscles exercise and it could help my spine too. Besides, I started wearing the hard brace I am wearing every night now to school. It is really hard and painful and hot, and I was sweating inside out, but I guess it's gonna help me so I will bear with it. Nothing good ever comes easy! Doctor told me to visit him after 6 months and see if it improved or anything.

Today's really a good day for me, thanks God for everything! God bless always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache