Monday, June 10, 2013

School reopened!

Hello, it's been days since I last blogged. Well, today's the first day of school after mid year's holiday. 17 days have passed, SO FAST. Gonna work even harder and got to be more hardworking in this half more year.

Basically I didn't sleep at class today, but I'm really tired and sleepy though I keep talking the whole day hahaha. Anyway I got back a few exam papers today. English, Algebra and Sejarah paper 3. Thank God I can get an A for English, God bless me! I'm really disappointed with my Algebra, I've done so so so so so much questions and went to so many tuition classes but I still FAILED it. Ugh what the hell. Not sure if I don't understand the questions or I simply did it -_- breaks my heart seeing this kind of result, the same for Modern Maths.

Anyway, recommending the latest solo debut album from Super Junior M's Henry! Congrats to him going for a solo debut! /throws confetti/ 

So this is the album cover for Henry's solo album, Trap. The album itself consists of 6 songs in total. The title song of this album is "TRAP", feat SHINee's Taemin and Super Junior's Kyuhyun. It's a very catchy and wonderful song, Henry played the piano too during the performance on stage. I give it a 5 out of 5 rating!

The tracklist as below:
01. Trap
02. 1-4-3 (I Love You)
03. My Everything
04. Ready 2 Love
05. Holiday
06. I Would

For me, I love Trap and I Would the most. Trap is a very catchy song as mentioned, and the melody is perfect. I Would is a very special and comfortable song, and Henry's singing it with the English language! Awesome! Here's a lyrics song for I Would. Hope you guys enjoy it.



That's all for now, have to do my homework and practice piano sooner! Bye.

D-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache