Monday, June 24, 2013

Let me wink, Baby-G!

It's a special holiday today from our dearest country. So recently, haze is getting serious here in Malaysia. Few days ago it was still fine but these 2 days are really horrible. Many people are scolding bullshits to Indonesia, cause apparently they "burned" their forest. But for God's sake, people should listen to the news or even read the newspaper, cause it actually starts with Malaysia and Singapore's companies who burned Indo's forest down, for business use obviously.

 So last Saturday, I've got my report card and the results sucks actually, I don't know how could I get average 71, anyway, I'm gonna work even harder than the 1st semester. After going home, mom brought me to KLCC to get my watch! Why do I buy a watch all of a sudden? Well, my swimming coach asked me to get myself one so I can use it underwater to test my time and stamina. Lol, anyway I got myself a watch from Baby-G! It's been a loooong while since I've used a watch. I bought the Girls Generation edition of Casio's Baby-G.



So inside it comes with a mirror, Casio warranty card and a helping guide. 

 The outside is amazingly beautiful. Love the design!




And around it, it's full with Girls Generation's photos and their signature! If you're gonna buy a Baby-G watch, you have to buy the GG versions to get all these.

And............the gorgeous Baby-G watch!





 The design is kind of like YoonA's watch color, but Taeyeon's watch design.

Baby-G watches are all shock resist, and water proof. It has alarm function, light function, stopwatch function, and it can display the current time in major cities around the world!

The kind salesman gave me 2 of Girls Generation's Casio Baby-G posters! Thank you ;D
---------------------
23rd June 2013 (Sunday)

Well, nothing special about today, but at night me and my family went out to Kepong, Menjalara to have dinner in a Korean BBQ restaurant. It's called Geong Bok Geung (景福宫). The food is not bad and the price is also reasonable!



It's "haze season" now in Malaysia and Singapore, everyone take care and drink more water. Wear a mask if you're going out and stay at home with doors and windows closed all the time. Just now, a postman came to my house to send a parcel, tbh I'm so sad for him cause he has to risk his life by working and sending these parcels to everyone's house. God bless everyone who has to work under this haze situation.



Will there be school tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache