Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunway Lagoon, 310513

Hello, finally a new post while listening to EXO's new song - Wolf! It was kinda weird at first but after few times listening to it it was actually not bad, LOL! Okay, skip to the important part.

So, yesterday (May 31st) I went to Sunway Lagoon with my classmates from last year (3Ping) and this year (4AXin)! There are altogether 14 people at first, but a guy "put aeroplane" and he didn't go, so there's in total 13 people. 

In the morning, my friend, Elva's dad fetched us there. Actually we were quite late cause everyone reached and they were waiting for us, bu hao yi si lololol. Anyway, we booked the ticket earlier thanks to Alex, and they got the tickets and we get into the venue!

The weather...was perfectly hot. It didn't rain at least, thanks God I put on sunblock or else I'm gonna be a barbequed human LOL. No photos inside, as usual, as I am not that rich to buy a phone or camera that can be brought into the water LOL. Anyway, I've played many rides, quite fun, and the latest rides in Sunway Lagoon, and the most anticipated one - Vuvuzela!


Above is the photo of the Vuvuzela ride, it's really high! We have to climb the staircase and it was really tiring, but oh well, it is really fun :) It's a recommended ride if you are going to Sunway Lagoon. And the 2nd one is a video from Hitz.fm official YouTube, it is a demo for the ride.

After having fun at the Amusement park (dry park) and water park, we headed to shower and then went to the Scream Park. But I refused to go inside cause I was scared LOL. I went inside last year and I was so afraid, the night before going to Sunway Lagoon the old memories kept on flooding in my head and it made me so scared lol. Anyway, my friends went in and they said the level has decreased. Probably because someone got hurt or was frighten really badly so they decrease the scaring level? No one knows. But to be honest, I was a little regret for not going inside lol.

3 group photos below, thanks to the kind uncle who took these for us :)
(Top: Terrell, Me, Elva, Alex, Zhexuan, Huiqi, Chun En, Jieyin)
(Below: Shermaine, Kerwen, Chloe, Janice)


The door has basically closed, so we headed to Sunway Pyramid to have our dinner. I was so so so hungry and worn out, legs were so damn tired and my stomach is growling. I had a cup of milo and sponge cake for breakfast, and drank a cup of orange juice for lunch. Guess how hungry I am at the end of the day? My stomach was damn flat, lololol.

Basically we parted after that cause some people have to sit KTM to go home, so they went to have McDonalds for dinner. Me, Elva, Jieyin and Kerwen went to have Japanese cuisine for dinner. Actually we've walked for a long time searching for foods but we were too tired so we simply went in lol. Anyway the food is tasty (of course cause we are so hungry lol), and we took some photos after dinner.

 (Left: Kerwen // Right: Elva, Jieyin, Me)

(Left to Right: Elva, Jieyin, Me)

(Left to Right: Jieyin, Me)

In the public toilet while waiting for Elva. :P

(Left to Right: Me, Kerwen, Jieyin)

After dinner we waited for my uncle to fetch us, he reached about 9 something as it was kinda jam at a Friday night, but we safely reached home. And these people waited at my house for a while for their parents to come haha.

Overall it is a good and exciting day, tho it was really tiring after playing for the whole day but it was worth it enjoying the day with friends. Thank you guys for attending!


Next post to be updated soon.. New hauls from Pavilion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache