Thursday, June 6, 2013

With the babes.

I'm gonna blog about my first outing in this school holiday! So, last Friday is the first day of our school holiday. Me, Isabel and Kerwen decided to go to Sungei Wang and Times Square to shop, since the stuffs there are quite trendy and cheap. But oh well, forget bout that! We didn't really bought anything although we've walked quite a long time. But anyway, we've got ourselves watches! Only 10 bucks lololol.

We didn't ate breakfast so we decided to stop by at a Korean food shop at Sungei Wang's 6th floor to eat. I forgot what's the shop's name though, the food is not bad but we ordered not very spicy one so it's kinda lack of taste. Camwhores on the go!


Buddies posing over food! Haha.


So awkward smile of mine.

More camwhores.




 Yummy but kinda oily dumplings. *bear with me cause I'm on a diet haha!*
And main course, Ramyeon

After that we went to Times Square I guess, Kitschen! (Not sure if it's the correct spelling) to try out some clothes. Some were really pretty but it's kinda pricy and we didn't buy it lol. Anyway, you know girls? Camwhore in the fitting room! LOL.



Basically we went back and forth from Sungei Wang to Times Square, cause I want to find the creepers that I want! But too bad, I almost cry because I can't find it haha jokes. But I bought it from Miss Whatever anyway, so yeah. Anyway, nice day hangout with them both! Legs were so tired and not to forget, me and Kerwen were all wet after running back to Times Square from Sungei Wang because it is raining cats and dogs. And we have no choice to run in the rain water because our parents are waiting for us there. Lol, anyway good but funny experience.

Anyway, I'm going out with my primary friend tomorrow at Pavilion after my maths tuition. Ah, hope it's not gonna be awkward like how I think it is. Hahaha. It's been a long time since we've both hangout and talk to each other. Well, I'm gonna end my blog post here. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache