Monday, August 26, 2013

Busy!

Hi there! So sorry for not updating my blog for agesss! Okay, I wanna blog actually but I didn't go out or did anything special so yea.... Anyway, yesterday I've done my HTML project! Feel kinda relieved, of course, after finishing it. Although just 3 pages out of 12, but I also poured all my heart into it to complete! Hope my marks isn't that low... This week is just full of exams. So sorry for picking up the stupid exam topic, again. But recently my life is just about exams, and exams. To people who are going to have their PMR and SPM, work hard! Don't let yourself regret after you got the results, like meh.

I guess about 3 more weeks will be my final exam. This week there's really many assessments, I even shed tears whenever I think about it, like how am I gonna finish studying? So I don't have sufficient sleep for the whole week, huh?

Been thinking after moral teacher mentioned about leaving school after Form 5 or continue Form 6. Like where I wanna study, where I wanna go, what do I want actually? I don't know. I don't have a target, I don't know what I am gonna do in the future. But I want to success, of course. Who doesn't? For realising my dream, my target, therefore I have to work hard to achieve my goals. Although I'm not a top student, nevermind, I'll just do my best, so I don't disappoint myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache