Friday, August 9, 2013

First attempt.

Just had my first attempt of cooking Korea's rice cake, as known as ddeokbokki (떡볶이). Well, I don't really "cook" it, I bought the rice cake and sauce previously but never had a chance to try it. I always love eating ddeokbokki whenever I go to a Korean restaurant. So just now out of a sudden, I wanted to eat it so I cooked it! 


The outcome is okay, but my maid put too much sauce so it's freaking pedas! We added some water after that cause I really can't stand the chili flavour, too much




Look at the damn colour lol, even looking at it makes my tongue stings. :P I have another half packet yet to be cooked, but I don't have sauces anymore cuz we've finished the whole packet T_T that's why it's so hot... 




Fell in love with this song, SHINee - Selene 6.23

Tuition tomorrow again, from 8am to 12pm wtf. Have to wake so early I just don't want T_T But I have to be hardworking ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache