Thursday, August 29, 2013

People that made me smile...

Hey guys, it's finally Thursday, it marks the last day of our assessments of the week! Yeaaaay, and on Saturday it will be Malaysia's National Day, so we could have a day off from school! Time really flies like a rocket, few days ago I was nagging about how many exams we have in this week and how I can't finish or I'm gonna be tired as heck. But phew, it was over! The real one is coming soon.

Yesterday had some crazy selca photos with my friends again. Heheh, although we don't take pictures often but once we do, we take a lot.  Well, actually there's a reason for it, we'll know soon if we succeed or not. :P Time to share some photos!





We're actually planning to take a photo with a serious face, but Isabel can't stop laughing lolllll.



Fav photo!


Fav photo! #2




Fav photo! #3


Fav photo! #4

Alright, that's all for today. Will blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache