Friday, August 9, 2013

Sister's birthday!

Today is my younger sis's birthday! Well, I'm always envious of her birth-date actually. The reason is kinda stupid, but it makes sense for me ok. So her birth date is on August 8th, and she was born in the year of 1999. So together it makes 8899. What a nice date (?) My parents even chose her birth date as our car's plate lolol. And when I ask how about mine? My mum said :"you sell also no one want ah." Walao sad. HAHAHA.

Actually yesterday, my sis asked me if I wanted to go to Kepong, Jusco with my cousins for a movie. At first I don't want cuz I'm quite lazy, but ya kno I love my sis and it's her birthday lolololol. And we decided to watch Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. Personally I give this movie a 8 out of 10 rating. It is a really awesome movie, actually you have to watch the first one Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief to understand better, I guess. But throughout the movie I enjoyed a lot though!

SYNOPSIS: Based on the second novel in the "Percy Jackson & the Olympians" series, this sequel to "The Lightning Thief" chronicles the adventures of thirteen-year-old demigod Percy Jackson as he and his friends, Annabeth Chase, Clarisse La Rue and Tyson, his half brother, rescue his satyr friend Grover from the Cyclops Polyphemus and try to save Camp Half-Blood from a Titan's attack by bringing the mythical Golden Fleece back to cure Thalia's poisoned pine tree.


Before the movie, we decided to buy each a cup and we sneaked in to the cinema lolol.


 My cousin, Gillian.

 Sister, me and cousin P. :P 



Chilling at Starbucks after the movie.

 Cousin P and her Starbucks! 
Actually, her name is Phoebe. And I find it cute when she asked the person to write "P" as in short form for her name on the cup lol

 Sister wanted a pink casing for her phone. 
Tbh, the price doesn't fit the quality.

My cousin's parents came and fetch us to have our linner (Lunch+dinner). We stopped by a restaurant called Six Inch, around Kepong too.



My pick of the day, forgotwhatname spaghetti. Very yummy but I'MSOFULL. Thanks aunty and uncle for the linner!

Then, we went to my cousins' house to chill after a whole day, and to celebrate my sister's birthday. Oh ya, forgot to mention that we've bought a cake from Jusco, Kepong too!





 Sister's birthday cake! 
I'm always envious of her cuz she has birthday cake every year for her birthday and I don't. :/


We played FIFA13 with Playstation 3 in my cousin's house too. Barcelona FC, Messi, so sorry, although I'm noob in this game but YOU GUYS ARE STILL THE BEST. I'm a Messi fan, by the way. Hahahaha.


Finally, polaroid photos after a long time not using them! Memorable day, indeed.


Outfit of the day: 
Top from Facebook online shop ; Bottom from Forever21. 

Creepers from Miss Whatever. 
Actually it's quite uncomfortable wearing this kicks cause the shoe size is one size bigger than my normal size. So my feet kept on coming out when I walk, so awkward lol

In a nutshell, today's a great day spending with my lovely cousins and sister! Happy 14th Birthday to my sis! 


 2 days to Bangkok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache