Sunday, August 11, 2013

Despicable Me?

Yesterday, I went to One Utama with my cousin's family to watch Despicable Me 2! Okay, I know we're so late but actually I didn't watch the movie before. Only heard many people crazy over the Minions, like how cute are they. I know they're cute but I don't know why are they this attractive?? Like the whole world is crazy over them. Like seriously..



Minion craze. So previously, McDonalds are selling Minions if you buy their Happy Meal. People are so crazy that they even line up early in the morning, for some, the night before they sell. Wtf??? I think it's kinda overrated to be honest. Sorry, if I offended anyone. But some places like breaking the gates just to buy these Minions are too over, honestly.



Can't deny that the Minions are superb cute, the way they speaks, although you don't understand but you will keep laughing lol. But the movie is honestly, no point. The storyline is not good enough to attract me, at least, but the Minions are seriously cute la.

Anyway, before watching Despicable Me 2, we went to Isetan to have our lunch. Japanese Ramen! 




I shared a bowl of Ramen with my sister, I thought the serving is kinda large but it's quite small actually, definitely not enough for 2 people.

So today I should be going to Bangkok, my flight is at 2pm. But guess what??? My mum forgot to get the passport from the safety box in the bank. And now it's Hari Raya, so banks don't open until Monday. Oh crap, we wasted our money... Flight tickets, shuttle van, hotel, and everything for a day. And we wasted our time too. Seriously big lesson for us. Not to forget to take your passport before going to vacation. I mean, check everything few days ago before going to a vacation. Ugh, seriously depressed because of this, cause I've been longing for a long time to go to Bangkok for shopping. Anyhow, daddy has booked flight tickets for tomorrow, so we will be going to Bangkok tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache